It hurts, it itches, it can't stop spreading.
I got chicken pox. I found out yesterday whilst in church camp and it felt super horrible. Thank god it was spotted earlier. And also thank God for Sherlene who accompanied me walking around woodlands finding a clinic and skipping the district games.
Speaking of woodlands.. I NEVER EVER EVER EVER WANNA LIVE IN WOODLANDS, PERIOD. The streets are like ghost streets with not a single soul in sight and the vehicles that passes through are like so damn little. It's so ulu and quiet no one will know if you're being kidnapped. I hate it that there's no like mama shop or clinics found in there. It's so scary like what if you're so sick and you gotta walk sooooooooooo far to this place called vista point and there are only 2 bloody clinics which were closed by the time we reached there.
Felt so pissed off. And my energy was running out like mad and my legs were jelly, felt so faint and finally we found a cab after like forever... and went to causeway point. There was only raffles medical there and it was so ex but in the end, the doc didn't charge the consultation fares (I think) cuz I cried infront of him cuz my mum called and stuffs.. Hmmmm. I packed my bags and reluctantly left kairos camp earlier and wasn't able to experience the last night.. Well, it's all God's will I know.
Anyway, although I might have gotten I SAID MIGHT ONLY, gotten it from Sherlene and prolly my body was already weak because of the hot and blazing sun on the first day during the games, but I have never blamed her and don't worry eh, I guess I'll be fine soon.
Meanwhile.... It has gotten worse. There's so much now, my face, my neck, my arms, my abdomen area - front and back and my head. It has brought so much discomfort I really feel like screaming out loud and everything. Every movement is so painful to me. Even when it comes to wearing clothes. Undergarments is the worst part. Other than chicken pox, I got fever, sore throat and feng mo.
Feng mo is like big red outlined patches and it appeared on my arms, legs and especially behind my ears. I was suspecting I got feng mo like during camp because of my swollen ear. Don't worry it's not contagious. Feng mo will appear like a tiny mosquito bite which when you scratch it, it grows so much bigger and has red outlines over it.
Now my neck is the heaviest part because it feels like the back of my neck is swollen because of feng mo, pox and swollen ear.. My head has the pox too and feng mo. So if my head itches I have to keep ruffling my hair like a siao zhar bor and it pisses me off. I can't scratch cuz I'm so afraid of being scarred by it. There's just so many now I am so afraid of looking into the mirror. I ran my hands through it and felt like crying straight away. But I told myself, no more crying. Just stay at home, eat my meds, do my QT and wait till it's healed completely and I'll be immune from it after that. This has gotta be the sickest I felt.
For now, please don't oovoo me till the pox disappears from my face cuz it's really scary. The mirror which was always one of my greatest pal, has become my nemesis, something I wanna avoid so much. The bathing part is bad too.. Washing the hair, body... It's really torturous. I hope I get well soon.
And through this whole experience, I found out that people really care about me. Especially my LG who has supported me and helped me through this whole time. They sat down with me, outside the dining hall to eat my dinner while waiting for my dad to fetch me home and they prayed for me too. The love, I can feel it so immensely from each and everyone who prayed, who asked me if I'm well, who took care of me when I first had fever in camp. I can never thank them enough cuz they are the best kinda family that I have, that you all should have. Really super grateful to each and every one of them and grateful to have them around me. And also now, really grateful to my dearest family, my mother who takes such good care of me, bringing whatever I need cuz movement is restrained sue to the itch and pain and sacrificing her time to be there for me instead of doing her never ending chores.. I told her how scary I looked now and how much it had spread and she was like just let it come out all at once and it'll be over, don't let it half half. Thanks mummy! My aunts and grandparents from my mum side came over too! They were like so caring and stuffs, love them so much.
And also, my throat hurts so much sometimes I don't even wanna swallow, even my saliva. And for a major food lover like me, I have to eat like really plain stuffs, it just feels so... so hard to resist. The cakes that my mum buys and I don't usually eat now looks so delicious and tempting yet it really sucks to be unable to enjoy it.
God, help me please.
GET WELL SOON GANMO !! You should've went to 888 ! I think there are clinics there ! And put calamine lotion !! :-) GWS !
ReplyDeleteTHANKS ASOU KUN!!! :)
ReplyDelete