Well here are the things that I have been eating these few days
Well *interesting fact* maybe you guys know but it was my first time cuz my grandma was like telling me to but hong zi niu nai, which meant red word milk and I freaking didn't understand what it was till my mum showed me! There is such thins is HONG ZI condensed milk. LOL.
That's spaghetti carbonara from pastamania and the noodles which I like - Linguine! I prefer cream base pastas cuz sometimes I really can't take the sourness or acidity of the tomato paste.. Even in pizzas, I don't really like eating the part with chunks of tomato paste on it.
Hawaiian pizza - 7 inches from pasta mania too.
And this above is the cheese fries my bro and I decided to try nearby my new house at this kopitiam called JUMBO and it's $3 and the serving is quite big! Serves piping hot with lotsa cheese and mayonnaise! YUMZ
And this were the two pizzas I made during dinner tonight (before being baked) ~ The base was pre-made and bought in stores and the paste and toppings were bought separately. YUMMY! Cuz they had sotongs as the toppings too and it tasted awesome. Hopefully there'll be tuna next time or prawns and pineapples.
Ever since we moved house and my grandma has an oven, my uncle would try new things for dinner and the next dish that we're all gonna experiment together will be.. PASTAS. I was asking for a cream based one and a tomato based one so there would be a variety to choose from.
One of my favourite ice cream from McD is STRAWBERRY SUNDAE! I love it way more that chocolate fudge cuz it's so thick and all but this strawberry sundae is awesome for people with sweet tooth and loves fruits like I do especially when it come to sweet strawbies found in this sundae. It's only $1.50 and the syrup goes all the way through till the end if you eat this so it's definitely worth a try.
Well, that's all for today, my eyes hurt. I shall sleep soon, CIAO.







No comments:
Post a Comment