Still having the pox and it's already the 6th day since I've been home and not step out of it. IT IS KILLING ME I SWEAR I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE.
It's freaking itchy like IDK WHERE DOES THE ITCHINESS COME FROM. Like y would red spots be itchy all of a sudden?! Well, it's super stupid. And the black, hard and dried skin, who wouldn't be tempted to scratch it off but once you do that it will scar.
So there was this huge dried up skin on my ear lobe, and I was like fiddling with it and suddenly it got stuck to my finger! And inside my heart was like " OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT THERE'S GONNA BE A SCAR AT MY EAR LOBE!!!!!" OMG OMG *panic attack*
But that kinda happened to my eyebrow too. My left eyebrow. I accidentally on purpose, felt tempted to yank it off and the next day new dried up skin began to form on it. And I was like yayyyyyy hallelujah~ and once again, I "accidentally" plucked it off! And initially, there was this hole. Like a dent on where I yanked it off but now it doesn't seem so obvious already. That's one of the most irritating part. I have a few pox which are dried up and around my facial area or neck area and even near my chin which makes me wanna pluck them off so badly BUT I CAN'T.
Oh well. My face is almost healed cuz it's less visible now but the thing is my body.. IT'S GONNA TAKE AGES!!!! i can't wear tank top till like another 2 weeks after? It's like there's still so much everywhere I don't know when it'll disappear! UGH. But that's not the pissing part.. the worst is, the long list of food I cannot eat. I was so pissed off, I was throwing my temper around because they forbade me to eat this and that and all the goodies that I bought before either had to be given away to my cousins or I have to keep it till I'm fully recovered. AND HOW LONG WILL THAT BE?!!!!
I'm sick of eating mee tai mud, or guotiao or soupy shit that doesn't have any taste at all! Done with bland tasting stuffs. Done with not eating chicken or even not allowed to drink soy products like my fav soya been milk and not even able to eat tou huay?! OMG this kinda torment, uh uh, I've had enough.
Crying is useless already, I stopped crying like nights ago and I can only sit in my living room or on my bed everyday waiting for the day to be fully healed. I get nauseous just sitting around and feeling sick all over. Just a grumpy feeling. And no matter how much drama I watch, how many tetris game I play or how inspired I made my Sim to be, doesn't make me forget the fact that I have bloody chicken pox...
This sucks. I tried to be in the best of mood I can be but when someone disturbs my sleep or yell so loudly at me when I can't do anything at all makes me boil. Pray that the pox goes away...
No comments:
Post a Comment