Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hassle much

I really hate complaining but there's just this one thing, huge thing, that keeps bothering me. Yes, the new house. I know I kept talking and talking and blabbering about this house on twitter but after 3 days of staying here, I've had enough of some random shit. Well the good thing is that my room is all quiet and cozy and cooling but how did it become like this? I made a hell out of noise just to get this room the colour I wanted for a long time and also the positioning of the beds. I mean, my parents already allowed me to do up my room in any design that I want yet I wasn't allowed to push the bed all the way to the window nor was I allowed to paint the room in one whole colour but GLAD THAT I DID IT IN TWO DIFFERENT SHADES OF PURPLE. Omg, phew. Well, the packing and unpacking was a bitch. I had to pack in such a short period of time because of prom and chalet and ugh, so rush how to pack? But I managed to pack everything except the shoes. Oh god, I should have done that earlier so I wouldn't have to go to NP in slippers for the mass dinner..

Another thing is that it's super inconvenient here. For like half my life, I've always lived at a place where the MRT station was just a short walking distance away and the bus stop was right infront of my house. I lived on the second storey and even though it was quite noisy there with the birds chirpping every morning and evening without fail and the constant vrooming sound of the vehicles passing by, it felt cozy, it felt like home. But now at this new place, I gotta walk out of this maze-like path to the bus stop (It's only my third day here!) and the lift oh god here comes the irritating part.

Since I'm staying on the 33rd storey, there are 3 lifts out of 5 that service all the way from 21-40 storey. So the point is, usually when you wait for the lift, you press one button and the other two will lit up too right? So any lifts that are coming will stop by first and it will not hinder the other lifts by stopping and what not. BUT, the lifts here kinda suck. Like you gotta press all the buttons of the lifts because common sense tells you, you don't wanna just press one button and wait for that only lift you pressed for. Obviously you wanna maximize your chances of getting onto one ASAP. But it sucks because when you're inside the lift and imagine you're in a rush, people who are living below you does the same thing by pressing all three buttons, you gotta keep stopping at every level even though the person who pressed it may have already gotten onto the other 2 lifts.
Irritating much? Super.

At least the plus point is that the speed of the lift is quite fast. So every single time I hop on the lift, I'd pray that it passes the 21st storey fast fast so that it will never stop again till I reach the 1st storey MUHAHAHA
Well, it gets really cooling at night and since it's going to rain soon, it's the first time I'm experiencing the rain here in the new house. It gets super windy especially in the night. It is really windy till it gets really cold. Like Genting cold cold. And I can see the lightning crystal clear from my room.

I wanna invite people over for house warming like when my house is finally fully unpacked and till I get my study and dresser. It's kinda empty now. So far 3 friends have already came and see the emptiness of my house, the rest should come when it's all ready. For now, Ciao.

I really hate complaining and I'm not any spoilt bitch. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment