From today onwards, I'll be starting on project awesome-food-101! Obviously, I'll capture pics of awesome looking or tasting food. (PS/ I'm into photography too!)
And why tasting too? Cuz some food may not look good on the outside but they taste heavenly. Anyway, I kinda posted all the food I've been eating recently and I haven't been going out so prolly I'll be taking the pics of food the next time I go out. Well, I know there are many food lovers out there like me and call me fat or what not, eating good food after a long day, or something chilly or warm during the different seasons really makes you feel so secure at times.
Anyway, I didn't take this post to criticise food or whatsoever but I'm just bringing up the types of food that I really love but I don't count myself as a fussy eater? I am still in the process of learning to enjoy and taste the divination of food and how awesome it can be rather than just satisfying your hunger. Food is super importantly in lives, because sometimes, major things are dealt with over a meal. Or major life decisions like a proposal or even a break up? Sobs. LOL.
So yeah, WARNING: THIS POST IS NOT FOR HUNGRY PEOPLE.
And I think some people have cravings almost all the time like me! I'm currently craving for...
Yes steak! Or just beef, like I really need some beef now. I love beef like OH-SOOOOOOOOO-MUCH. Haven't heard that phrase in a long time right? And I love it when it's like 50% cooked which is also known as Medium Rare. I like it when it's not tough, when it's soft and tender and there's still that blood oozing out a little and even though it's brown on the outside, it's reddish in the middle, like the picture above. Oh god, I'm hungry. And I'm kinda craving for Ramly burger too. (The pasar malam one)
I don't know how this may help but it never kills to gain extra knowledge!
Rare
Medium-rare
Medium
Medium-well
Well done
120° - 125°
130° - 135°
140° - 145°
150° - 155°
160° and above
I think I love beef more than I love chicken. Although my mum doesn't eat and dare not eat, she always encourages me to eat it. Another thing, I love seafood. Like really major. And I love prawns. I like those prawns which are cooked till the meat is a little springy and gives you a QQ feeling when you bite it. Unlike those soggy prawns and flimsy and out of shape.
My aunt makes super good fried prawns because her batter is awesome and the prawns are big and so. Another thing. Fish n chips. When it comes to fish n chips, I prefer the fish to be fry with batter and not like this..
There isn't any batter used in the one above.
I'd prefer these...
Omg esp with the tartar sauce given.. MAJOR LOVE. And also, I'm a chilli lover but not to the extent of chilli padi yet cuz of my pimples and I tried it once when I was like in sec3 and believe me, I almost had smoke coming outta my ears/nose. But I love seafood with chillies like...
The most important thing to eat with chilli crabs are...
MANTOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Don't the look good here? Crispy on the outside and soft like cotton on the inside. Speaking of crabs, I ate my first black pepper crab this year because I'm no fan of it but after that one try, OMG LOVE IT!
Makes my mouth water at the sight of it...
I remembered there was once my dad took us out to celebrate his friend's birthday and we were brought these huge Aussie king crab and the claw was like almost as big as my head!!!! THE FREAKING CLAW OMFG. But it was cooked in yolk which wasn't what I liked :( If only it was cooked in black pepper or chilli, mad love. Well, I'll end here for now cuz I'm hungry and I'm tired and i'm fasting from sweet drinks till camp!
Photo credits: Tumblr and Google.
For now, CIAO.










No comments:
Post a Comment