Went for a mani/pedicure today with
Shiyuan today! It was a pretty fun experience I would say! Because I know that my toes are like hard to handle cuz I think I inherited my dad's fingers while my bro has nicer longer fingers than me which are from my mum, sad case. So yeah, manly toes on girly feet.
Anyway, here's what they did! Quite relaxing too~ Don't mind my big feet! It's quite big for my height..
 |
| Soaking in milky salt water. For whitening purposes! |
 |
| Nail mask! *eye opener* |
 |
| Scraping it off |
 |
| Us! |
Okay this part was super embarrassing in the palour because I'm scared of tickles and I was like trying to control my laughter and the aunties and sy all started laughing at me and I also started giggling. Trying to control a laughter, WAY TOO HARD.
 |
| Some scrub |
 |
| Removing my turquoise nail colour~ |
TADAAAAAA, END PRODUCT OF MY NAILS.
Mine is the nude shimmery colour french base, while sy's base colour is pink!
First time having french nails!
PS/ OOVOO IS FUN! Check this out..
 |
| We love #APACHES sooo much |
 |
| Currently! |
Okay that's all for now. Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment