Hey guys, so here are the remaining photos that have been uploaded by Sherlene taken by Rebecca's camera. Thank God 4 both of you, lovelies.
Anyway, we went around hugging and thanking the SLs, super warm feeling and felt nice to be loved by them! I swear Jervis gave the tightest bear hug cuz he's so big teddy bear size. *teehee* Nicholas/Bernard etc. are all cute too okay?! Some are in the first post!
Here are the pics taken by Bex's cam and it's damn cute, like all the pics. And there's more taken with the SLs :)
#APACHEs are the CAMWHORE tribe! Cuz we all love CAMWHORING ~
Jervis, Justin and Emery camwhoring
Justin, Emery, Jervis and .... Idk her name but she's pretty :)
Berlin & Rebecca <3
Red Camp Bud <3
Can you feel the spirit from #APACHE?! :')
Xin wei <3
She's a new friend I made in Red camp! :) From PHS! Figure out the school yourself cuz I'm bad at spelling the name out and idw to spell it wrongly. We danced as partners too at the last mass dance when we were mixed around.
Gotta say you love em' as much as I do
Zong Heung <3
Don't ask me how to pronounce his name cuz I didn't even ask for it during the dance... Sad enough. He is a Sl and my official mass dance partner! Weewooweet. I know why we don't see him much around the group cuz he is a part of the logistics team so he doesn't come often. Although it started out quite awkwardly but IT WAS DAMN FUN. Gotta love the mass dance. Here's the video of the mass dance:
It's damn awesome eh?! Super fun to dance to it too! And here's the #APACHE's tribe video. After watching this, you'll know why we love camwhoring so much.
CUTE HUH! Miss them all..
Here's more of the pics taken
Sunflowers
I don't know her name either! :(
Jervis <3
Wanted to edit his pimple away but natural beauty is still the best huh.
*SALUTE* Jervis clap
Jared <3
Weiling!!! <3
Yeah, finally on the last day we managed to... actually she approached us! Like I couldn't even find her when searching through the Vikings tribe during Day 2 but finally on the last day! Happy to see her!
Another one of my fav pics!
With the Emcee, Henry!
I don't know her name but she's really cute!
So yeah... That's about all the photos taken during Day 3.
I really miss them alot cuz these 3 days were filled with so much joy and this makes me wanna strive to become an SL too! #APACHE spirit will live on forever~
PS/ Did I say that the headband was given by Jervis?! I mean, WEEEEEEEEEE *silly smile*
I AM A TRUE RED BLOOD #APACHE AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT! GOTTA LOVE THE #APACHES <3
No comments:
Post a Comment