Last day of #redcamp8 already.... SAD MUCH?! But nevertheless, we had sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun today that no words can describe and it was so memorable and exciting and fruitful and ...... shall elaborate further along this post. Anyway, met up with the three pretty women and took the shuttle bus for the first time.
Look! Melissa is in her contacts, pretty nots? ;) Today being the last day, was also my first time arriving on time (early) for registration and I didn't know you had to queue. And also, being the last day, it was my first time putting in the lucky draw ticket. But sadly I didn't get to win the customized #redcamp8 ipod shuffle! It even has your tribe name on it, COOL MAX.
![]() |
| With our very own tribe standee! #APACHE <3 |
#APACHE is a super cool tribe and I have, not a tiniest bit of regret being in this tribe, and even if I was allowed to choose which tribe I wanna be in, I'll still choose the red hot super cute #APACHE! Love them all to bits!
PS/ the heart shape is a super distinct hand sign that we show to our lovely tribe mates and also to our SLs like duh! OMG I'm starting to miss them...
Anyway we went around touring the ICT school. Not much of an interest in it anyway. *SKIP!* Lunch was exceptionally normal after every meal that we got at #redcamp8, cuz it keep getting better every meal so obviously our fussiness level will rise a bit right? Natural whut, so I didn't touch the greens though I really like veggies cuz this was so bitter!! I only managed to finish the fried rice and the chicken, but leaving the skin behind. Oh, there was mango pudding too!
And there's a saying that goes, no free meal in the world or smth like that but all these were FREE! Yeah no need take out your $$ ka-chings yaw. SO THANK GOD FOR YOU, NP!
After lunch was like starting to get a little teeeny weeny bit emotional cuz the SLs were like all calm and talking to us normally about what they did and what they've gone through just to become and SL. If I ever get into Ngee Ann, I wanna work hard to be an awesome SL too and also, definitely be the SL of #APACHEs!
Camp Finale was next with the skits and vids and all, OMG OMG OMG FREAKING SAD MAX CUZ I CRIED... (I get emotional a little easy... JUST A LITTLE) When like during the saying of "thank you"s and the "love you"s to the SLs and back, I mean, they put in so much effort and yet we might not see the year 3s again when we get in and there's no camp like this, no greater people that we could've met even though our age differs but our hearts beat as one, all MIGHTY! *red indians oh oh oh oh oh oh oh*
Some of the SLs cried too, breaks my heart to see them going all the way for us.. But it was worth it cuz we totally LOVE THEM. Loads.
After that was DINNER. And guess what?! IT WAS PIZZA HUTTTTTTTTT! Weeeewooooweeeet. Sweet huh? That was the most unexpected. Super delicious.
Looks good huh?!
I ended up eating four pieces of garlic bread, which is 2 of mine, 1 of Rebecca's and 1 of Sherlene's.Yumz. I can never know the feeling of full again cuz I rarely get full. I mean, rarely.
Next is photo spam cuz like.... I'LL MISS ALL THE SLS SO MUCH, CUZ I LOVE THEM ALL AND THEY'RE SO IMPORTANT IN THIS #REDCAMP8 ESP IN #APACHE SO.. Here's our all mighty SLs! (in no order and pardon if I spelt the Sls name wrongly..)
![]() |
| Jason <3 |
![]() |
| Darryl <3 |
![]() |
| Firduas <3 |
![]() |
| Emery <3 |
![]() |
| Bernard <3 |
Anyway, if there's one thing I cannot stand, that is.... AWKWARD PICTURES. I don't wanna post them but I guess some Sls aren't as open to campers like us eg. putting arms over shoulders etc. So, as a result, awkward photos were born.
This is Bangjie, Bong! Quite awkward but he's naise in real life!
![]() |
| Bong <3 |
![]() |
| Nicholas <3 |
![]() |
| Shuting <3 |
![]() |
| Darren <3 |
![]() |
| Wei Sheng <3 |
![]() |
| Nora <3 |
![]() |
| DianRong finally came on Day 3! <3 |
![]() |
| Joey <3 |
The last thing we did today was mass dance like mad. And the #APACHEs get to like do a solo of the mass dance! SWEEEEEET~ Then we mixed around with all tribes and did the dance again. How awesome is that?! Wayyyyyyyyyy too much to handle if you weren't there! Then we were like literally clubbing like watching concerts, to doing lotsa cheers and whatnot. This is a feeling even $$ ka-ching cannot buy and since O levels till now, THIS IS THE HARDEST I'VE REALLY PARTIED AND YKNOW WHAT?! It's at a CAMPUS! Only #redcamp8 can make this happen. YEAHHHHHHHHH~
Learnt cheers from #APACHE OIII, Warfront, Boom Dynamite, Hotter, Aeyo, Stand and the 1,2,3,4, listen cheer.
And claps like, very nice clap, sunflower clap, oh yeah clap and JERVIS CLAP!! HEEZ ;)
I am so exhausted now I wanna hit the bed directly on my left but before that, I shall end of with a few camwhores. (I rarely do this! Sumpa)
and also with the headband Jervis gave me! YAYYYYY *silly smile*
No photoshop at all eh, natural beauty! THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I'M UPLOADING SO MUCH CAMWHORING HAHAHAHAH. Kawaii right?
Feeling quite embarrassed now HAHA. Okay, shall wait for part 2 of this Day 3 post okay? When I'm able to get the pics~
For now, CIAO.


































No comments:
Post a Comment