Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Red Camp 8 - Day 2 #APACHE

PS/ DON'T MIND IF I KINDA MIXED UP WHAT WE DID IN ORDER CUZ I HAVE MAJOR STM


SECOND DAY OF THE AWESOME AND THE MOST SWAG CAMP EVER, THE..... #REDCAMP8!!!!!!!

It ended way too fast, way too fast. Anyway, I was almost on the verge of not going cuz I didn't have enough sleep OMG but thank God x99999999999999999999 that I went cuz today, we literally WENT HIGH LIKE NATURAL HIGH WITHOUT ECSTACY OR ANY DRUGS, cuz WE WERE OUR OWN DRUGS! Funny much? Not really HA HA. Pics will be up soon cuz I'm sending pics to my lappy now~~~

Anyway, morning was the tour again, this time around like film and media studies!!! Weeeeewooooweeeet. Tried to say afew demo lines to introduce ourselves and what song will be coming up next~ Cool experience! Anyway, Heatwave, the radio station originated from Ngee Ann and it's the only campus that has their own radio station! Except idk is what station number HEEZ. And I got $2 McD voucher, sweet! I wanna do mass com, maybe?!

We also visited the school of humanities and the muppet show was awesumz! Super kawaiiiii, especially the ah ma muppet. 

Well, my eyes were irritating the shit outta me for the first half of the day and it was like tearing and super painful, I totally felt like gorging my eyeballs out... Anyway lunch was SUPERB ONCE AGAIN!
This time was indonesian cuisine. yumzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! 


I must say this is my FIRST time finishing a packet of green tea because me no like green tea :(



After that we went to the school of life sciences and we were brought into this lecture hall and the lecturers talked to us about liquid nitrogen and it's damn cold. And he cooked biscuits in liquid nitrogen! Don't worry it's edible. They reminded us to lick out mouths to make it wet and I totally forgot cuz it kinda stuck to my tongue for awhile and it became numb afterwards for quite a period! And it's super cold and crispy/crunchy! Like every bite or breath you breath out, a puff of water vapour comes out! That was how cold the biscuits was OMG OMG OMG Like you're in some kinda cold country and vapour comes out when you talk? Yeah, exactly that! Cool shit.
After all those was the vet science and forensic! I got a chance to carry the lab rats, super tiny! As long as my pinky?! Like they have red ruby eyes and pure white and soft skin. They were supposed to be held by the tail too, which freaked me out when the students carried it by the tail, kinda OUCH feeling right?
I also touched the guinea pig. Like super tame cuz it just rested on one arm of the student or maybe it was used to inject stuffs by the students too much it became numb to movements? 
And the forensic part was super cool! We got to leave our fingerprints on this disc (with a little of our face oil, quite sick huh) and they used this black powder stuffs to make it visible and they used some transparent sticker to collect the finger prints! So I got a piece plastic of my thumbprint on it!

Moving on.. we also tried to plant some indian thing which cures flu! I wondered how they used to cure it and I thought it was just the rubbing of the nose on the leaves, HEH. We had to like put in soil that consisted of - sand, coconut fibre and something else I forgot ...



My teeny plant that I planted


Picture with the heart guy
We went to the nursing course after that and it's super cool! They had like dummies which they put in blood and what not and some were even breathing! Super real yet kinda gives you the creeps. We were shown around from the waiting room, to some scrub room to be sterilized before going for an operation and also they showed us how the operation went about! Super real cuz they were in masks/gowns and all and there was like the operating table with the apendix area cut opened. Don't worry, all fake blood although it looks super real!
Next, we were in a room where they allowed us to try drawing blood from a fake arm with fake blood of course, and also showed us how uh. But the moment I saw the needles poking into the skin, I am constantly reminded of what my brother went through recently cuz he had to draw blood too and he said it was painful, like he even did both arms! He's like braver than me in terms of tahan-ing pain and he said it was painful?!!!! OMG *goosebumps immediately*
So my hands were jelly and immediately moved away and just stood around. But the most fun part was the labour room, like they showed us a guy-looking, girl dummy giving birth HAHAHAH like the dummy was placed with legs opened wide with the vagina and then we all (mainly Sherlene and I) were chanting, PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH then the vagina slowly opened and the baby slid out followed by the placenta. This is the first time I'm hearing that the placenta comes out too! *interesting fact*
Then this guy by the name of Douglas, I think, pretended to cut the umbilical cord, and then the nurse wrapped up the dummy baby and gave him to carry. Like super cute cuz he was like the father of the baby, being proud and all. *giggles*

There was this super cool room that u could drop this yellow liquid into your eyes and it either turns yellow or glows, DAMN COOL. But we couldn't try cuz 4 outta 5 of us were wearing contacts. AW MAN!


With the charsiew pau <3

With the Kim Possible <3

With the sissy <3

Witht the crazy gurl <3

awkward pose :(

Berlin Megan Claudia Lee & Rick Genest

Lousy front cam. With Joey! :)

Lao ah gong dummy

Attempting to look pro at chinese chess!

Oh and there was some CCA fiesta and the beatboxer by the name of Xavier is DAMN GOOD OMG. He totally beatboxed so many cool things but the one that I can remember the most clearly was when he beatboxed Satisfaction. And why was that so memorable? Cuz we kept dancing to the song in scape, 360 without borders' XBOX KINECT! But there's only one word that can express how good a beatboxer he is.... SUPER-DUPER-ULTRA-CRAZILY-ZAI! Your teacher got tell you that hypehnated words are considered as one word right? Ok good


Then there was the drums but I really love the HIP HOP dance crew showcase! TALENTED LIKE WOAHHHHHHHHH.Lov

Today was so much fun I kept forgetting what happened sometimes... Here's our dinner... AND THANK GOD THERE WAS MORE THAN JUST GREEN TEA!



Bento!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO There's also ebi tempura (according to Melz) The tempura is the awesomest among all the side dishes. Mayonnaise was provided too, to dip the tempura. How how I miss McD's mayonnaise..

ANYWAY THE MASS DANCE WAS DA BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT <3
LOVE IT SO MUCH! Was super high and the dance steps were super cool and yeappp it's the bomb, missing out #redcamp8? You'll regret many many!
TEEHEE CIAO.
Last day tomorrow :(m

No comments:

Post a Comment