Well, everyone has their embarrassing side right! Anyway the main point is.......
I WENT SHOPPING TODAY! YES YES YES I DID.
Sweet huh? And I went with mua BFF, Shiyuan. Sy for short okay? It's been so long since I stood out of the house, took a public transport or anything with wheels, to go town and warm up my legs a little. Except I have been cleaning the new house!! (OMG SOMEONE KILL ME...nah it wasn't that bad) With all these hassle going on, all I wanna do nowadays is just to lie on my sofa, turn the fan on to speed 3 (that's how lousy my fan is, right now) and watch dramas.
PS/ I'm on KO SANGUO already! And I tell you, it's way funnier than the first two. Like even the small actions etc.
Anyway, we were supposed to meet up for a random McD meal and in the end, after the meal, we started shopping. And.... Of course for prom! Like hello? It's exactly one week later.
28 nov 2011, Monday.
Theme: Masquerade
Location: In your ass
Woohoo, partying in your ass. Yuck, that must stink. #justkidding
Don't mind the hashtag. I tweet too much sometimes. Don't forget to follow me @JanelleA_Teo ^^
It's at holiday inn orchard city centre, behind centrepoint. Not literally but.. you get what I mean.
So we went out today and it had to pour in town.. Sy and I were scared that it would flood and all. But at least we won't be soaked to the bones cuz we were both wearing skirts. Luckily it became a drizzle after our McD meal. Happy me, got my double fillet O fish at last..
Walked to far east and got myself a pretty cheap silver coloured mask! But the bad thing is that it drops too much glitter when taken out. So one of these days, I'm going to take my hair dryer and blow blow blow the loose glitter away so it doesn't drop too much on prom day itself. Because if not, I might become the disco ball myself! *cold joke*
So we also bought a red shirt together because..... 2 for $20! LIKE HELLO. Budget here cuz my fingers tell me that recession might come soon... JUST KIDDING YAW!!
And the reason why I was looking around the shop for red shirts because it's Red Camp 8 tomorrow! WOOOOOOOOO~ me is eggcited cuz I can't wait to wear the cute red shirt tomorrow. Well, we're placed in the group called APACHES! But my couzzie said that we were supposed to be placed in NINJAS cuz we're from the QUEENS and she said that Ninjas we were supposed to be the most fun?! Maybe it only applies to her year or so but this year..... HOPE THAT APACHES WILL BE DAMN AWESOME *CROSSING ALL FINGERS INCLUDING TOES*
This was sent... obviously, one week ago!
Yeap, red team! I'll be red shirt/shoes. Carrying red bag, wearing red watch and prolly earrings.
PS/S/ Don't be alarmed to see a walking ang pow tomorrow! It's just, Yours Truly :)
Continuing the post... We went shopping and also bought Sufa's short and etc. etc. And then, we were like walking around and we were like looking through the manicure shops so we did! It's my first time doing manicure! *blessed* hehehe but this was a super duper ultra impromptu one and it was SUPER BUDGET, once again! Wanna guess the price? More then $3 but less than $5, how awesome is that! Anyway the real manicure for prom will be around the weekends..
Here's a picture of us before the manicure
![]() |
| I looks so cui... |
And here's the colour of our nails.....
![]() |
| my fingers look so boyish compared to her's *sad* |
I wanted to do red or near there but then I wanted to try a new colour so yeah. And it shimmers! I kinda really love blings cuz it catches my eye and I never had this colour so this was kinda a first try.
Right... I wanna get on with my drama/tumblr already. So see ya guys again. Ciao.




No comments:
Post a Comment