Today was the first day of #redcamp8! Weeeeewooooweeet. It was fun like all the cheers and even the path of discovery wasn't too bad. But it was because I didn't not had too much interest in the school of engineering except for the hotel and leisure facilities managememt course.
We learnt cheers like the warfront cheer, boom dynamite cheer and some #APACHE OIIIII cheer. and out group was - Sub Tribe 8! Leading us along, the SL (Student Leader) was Jervis, Bernard and Joey! (These were the only three I knew, today) We ended up calling Bernard, NERD/NARD ge! Hees *inside joke*
The whole day could have been better if it wasn't for my contacts... But when I came home, I realised the problem didn't lie with my contacts! It was just that my eyes were super tired. Had to blame myself for being too absorbed in the show I was watching.. But I told myself, latest time to sleep is 1am!
Anyway, moving on to lunch, cuz I was so hungry like all the time. It was superbbbbbb. Cuz there was a drink and spaghetti and BROWNIES. I love brownies!
Like quite atas right the food box! Not any styrofoam packet food eh, don't play play. HEHE
Doesn't that chicken looks good?! There was even an extra container of powdered cheese! Damn yumz.
Anyway, had a good day with the #APACHE and #redcamp8 was not a regret to go~ Hope that tomorrow will be even more awesome because my eyes shall be better!
So I shall end off with a blurry picture of the 8 of us (cuz my phone's front camera super lousy)
WE'RE THE RED HOT SUPER CUTE #APACHES!
Ciao.



No comments:
Post a Comment