Thursday, January 5, 2012

Therapy

All that's on my mind now are:

O level results
Money
That phone call in the wee hours of the morning
One direction
Getting the One direction tshirt
When is One direction coming to Singapore
If I fucked up my results do I go ite
Money
Honeystars
Carebears
Waiting for my aunt to bring back the HP books she bought for me so I could re-read again
When's dinner
Should I sleep
Money
I feel like dancing
Guitars
Sunglasses
Shoes
People
Reasons why things happen
Am I good enough
Sleep
Money again.
Swimming with the girls
1st service of the year

It's only the 5th day of 2012 and damn it.

And now you know why I get cranky, or crazy or just loose. Cuz I just wanna be myself, and be free, and let this judgemental world sees me for who I was born to be. I don't change for anyone cuz this is me. If you truly love me and accept me, then I'll always be there, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment