Well went swimming today and who knew that the sixth day of my bloody menstrual cycle, it's still like regular flow. I thought it could have stopped but no no no, it didn't. I had to use a tampon for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. And I was scared as hell, like cmon, stuffing a cotton-ed stick up your p___y and then tryna act normal afterwards. No for me. But really had to thank Becky for the tampon and all the help she could offer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!
I sat there for so long cuz the applicator was hard to use :( I almost cried. I don't think I ever wanna have sex, okay kidding, don't reject me cuz of this LOL
it hurts cuz there's one part we had to push it in manually. For those who can't read on.. please X off from here, tyvm.
it hurts cuz there's one part we had to push it in manually. For those who can't read on.. please X off from here, tyvm.
I know some of you reading this will be like, oh you're such a noobie, i've used this so many times etc. but ahem, I AM A NEWBIE AT THIS DUH?! It's my first time :(
But the taking out was way easier... I think I spent almost an hour tryna use it. I guess giving birth will be a hell lot worse. I am already thinking if I should give birth anymore plus I initially wanted 3 kids?! UGH SUCKS BEING A GIRL, SOMETIMES.
Moving on...
SWIMMING AT JURONG EAST WAS A HELL LOT OF FUN TODAY, as usual cuz I can finally hang out with the girls! Sat on the slides, with the float and cuz I'm claustraphobic, sadly, the blue one was kinda scary for me like halfway through I was scared I'll never be able to get outta it and I was getting so dizzy cuz it kept spinning round and round and worse still, my float came down backwards. Like I was going backwards the whole time. Thank God I didn't cry... The pink was still bearable cuz it was fast and not as dark!
And call me racist or so, why today so many ah neh nehs?!!!!!!!!! Like early deepavaali uh. And we saw a human gorilla. SO DAMN HAIRY I CANNOT TANK. SO BLOODY HAIRY. HAIRY. HAIRY. HAIR HAIR HAIR X1000000000000000000000000000
The entire body. It's hairy till it scares me. Then of course, they went to swim laps and me? I just lazed around, talking about hdbfjdbikfhrujbwuhbvvhbyuefviwene with rong and bex till they returned.
And also, it's like whenever we travel around in big groups and we're all girls, we kinda attract this group of guys too. I think mostly bengs.... They'll end up asking us for numbers and like ugh, X off you all.
And it's so darn embarrassing when u come out the slide and they're all watching you, plus the first time i came down, i totally flipped over the float... and the second time when i came down, two guys were sitting there watching all of us and i was like screaming OH SHIT when i came down. Thank god i covered my face for that.
smalleyesgirl95
it was so bright there i could barely open my eyes..
act sexy, SUCCESS lol
I think I get tan so super easily even when there's no sun! That's why i rarely get sunburn, i just get BLACK.
--
TOMORROW IS THE DAY. DOOMSDAY. SCARY SHIT. I HOPE I DON'T END UP LIKE THIS
I WANNA BE LIKE THIS
(putting up 1D's gif cuz i like it and it makes sense!)
UGH I AM GONNA HAVE ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT.
If i don't do well, i'll take the result slip and...
exactly. burn that shithole paper.
Oh well, CIAO.
If I never update me again, u know where to find me. :(


















No comments:
Post a Comment