hi guys, it's friday wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Things I did today:
woke up
rushed out
late for interview
home
slept
SP open house w girls + amy and raihanah
saw st pat guys
NP open house
saw justin playing some handball
saw bernard
bs course talk with funny year 1 purple guy
watched darren and darryl performed
THEY SANG: FOR YOU I WILL!!!!!
saw weisheng, yongen, etc.
rene and yingjie bumped into us
THANKS FOR KNOCKING MY HEAD RENE :(
talked etc etc.
FREE DONUTS, HAHAHA TAKE THIS BEAR!!
HOMED.
Gonna celebrate my bro's birthday w the family today, couzies and all. and ending off this post with ahems, some camwhores of me in my new room! i bet some of u guys have not seen it
let's just say that the purple in the picture is definitely not what the real shade of purple my room is now.
So.... bye bye go and die, don't let me see you in my dreams tonight.
i don't think i meant that. :)
CIAO
(edited)
cuz tofu wanna say hi.
I look like crap at night, always.







No comments:
Post a Comment