OMG I CANT BELIEVE THERE ARE STILL READERS WHO FREQUENT THIS BLOG EVEN WHEN I DONT POST :') Thank you!
Well, it's already the june hols, omo how time flies!!!!!!!! Anyway there's been so much going on and the shows that I've been watching. I mean variety shows. Damn I love korean variety shows. It always bring so much laughter and jokes and new things that I've learnt. Like manners and all.
So far I have finished watching...
Hello baby SHINee
Hello baby MBLAQ
2pm Wild Bunny
Family Outing 2
Currently I'm watching Idol Army for 2pm and wgm - khuntoria, yongseo and adam (which i've been at it for the longest time)
Also watching Running Man (DUH!) Cuz they are still filming it and Dream high! Mainly I watch all these shows because of Taecyeon! OMGGGGG SO HAWT. He's a korean who can speak 4 langauges and also, he was raised in Boston, and Boston is where BLG started off (i think?) SOOOOO I REALLY LIKE HIM. His english is so well-spoken which is very admirable. This is how he looks like...
So yeahhhh these shows are all highly recommendable because they've brought tears to my eyes and a hell lotsa laughter I SWEAR.
Besides that, I've finally started on the Hunger Games book and everytime I start, I just can't stop. I guess it's cuz of my imaginative juices inside my head because I can feel that I am in the plot with Peeta and Katniss, being able to sense how they feel especially when the book describes what they eat, IT ALL SOUNDED SO DELICIOUS!!!! Although it was about fighting to death but that part always make me hungry. I shall bring it to camp with me, hoping I can find time to read it..
So... My holidays mainly consists of 4 weeks. Gotta spend my first week in school so that's 3 left. I'm gonna go for 2 camps which is 3 days each so it adds up to 6 days, that takes up another week. So... I'm only left with two weeks to study!!! Plus H1 paper is coming soon!!!! NOOOO I'M SO DEAD. I've been pretty stressed up thinking about the camps I will be going and the amount I need to study for MYE. UGHHHH WHY DID I CHOOSE JC AGAIN!?
Anyway, challenge accepted. I just gotta chiong chiong chiong and get outta this stressful way of living but firstly enduring these 2 years first. Hope I'll come out of it alive *crossing fingers*
TEEHEE PWNED




No comments:
Post a Comment