Well, the June hols flew by really fast huh?!!!! It's like the last day already and I'm already in the midst of having my mid years. Dang, this feeling sucks. I can say that I am screwed for this exam, really... No confidence or so. Sad.
Well, on the brighter note, I found time to catch up on quite alot of shows during this hols. Korean variety or english movies. Well, as you all know, if you see my twitter, I've been watching LOADS of korean variety shows and to be honest, they are all super funny like SUPERRRR. From family outing 2, to idol armies, hello baby, happy together, wild bunny for 2pm, wgm etc etc. But of course the most famous one is still... RUNNING MAN!! Omg I love that show really, and who are the ones who influenced me to watch these shows?! None other than RENE AND ANNA!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO HEHEH
I really enjoy myself during breaks while watching these shows. I have to say I'm quite captivated by some of the korean stars on those shows and if I had to choose a korean band that I really like, it would be 2PM. But I listen to many other songs too because of introduction here and there. I listen to korean songs but does that make me a k-popper? Hmmm, I still listen to english songs most of the time and I don't know what the future may bring or I might become one? Oh no. I feel so bad teasing my friends in the past when they were hardcore kpop fans because here I am, slowly immersing into the culture too! Well, because I researched the meanings of some korean songs that I listen to so I still have a grasp of what they are singing and won't be totally clueless about what I'm listening to.
Besides that, I've also learned alot of values from the shows. Like how your in-laws should start eating first before you especially on the first meeting and baby tips here and there (OMG SOUND LIKE I'M PREGNANT OR ABOUT TO GET MARRIED SOON LOL)
I guess the shows are quite educational in a sense, and I definitely laughed alot in the shows too!!!!!
The point is, I guess I am someone who listens to all kinds of songs be it genres or language. I would like to apologize if I teased you about listening to kpop or whatsoever hehe.
Alright I shall end this post with pictures.
(They are members of 2pm btw!)
Oh yeah and today is one of the member's birthday which is Nichkhun from Thailand!
This is how he looks like
HAPPY KHUNNIE DAY!
-
Right to left: Chan Sung, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Junho, Taecyeon & Junsu
Ending the post with a picture of Wooyoung from Dream High as Jason.















No comments:
Post a Comment