WENT FOR JAYESSLEE'S CONCERT AND IT WAS UHHHH-MAZING!
Their voices were so powerful and the high notes were purrrrfect! My favourite cover was when they sang Payphone. OMGGGG! MADE ME LOVE THAT SONG.
This goes to show that they have such awesome vocals that they sound the same or better when they sing live compared to videos. They are such beautiful people and they also have a heart that worships God and the whole experience felt so surreal.
From going on to youtube and replaying their covers over and over again to hearing them sing live.
IT WAS SOOOOOOOO DAMN WORTH IT!
Okay this is from my memory, I can't rmb the sequence but I definitely know what song they started and ended with! the rest are in random orders according to my memory!
Jet lag
Price Tag
Safe and sound
Dare you to move
Officially missing you
A thousand years
Payphone
I'm coming home
(Their original song BUT I FORGOT THE TITLE!! :/ )
Just the way you are
Isn't she lovely (Without any instruments at all)
Secrets
I won't give up
(OMG I CAN'T RMB ANYMORE)
And they ended with Amazing Grace!
I swear I did not regret going. And i even felt goosebumps cuz i finally get to hear them sing live and it was OMGGGGGGG
and also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE COUZZIE LINUS AND MY EX-LGMATE EUNICE!! <3
In the meantime, here's to update about life in pj or should i say 12s10 :)
This photo below is super funny because the LT was empty before our econs lecture and we started playing and dancing between rows of chairs and on the stage. HEHE SO FUUN
(all these photos are taken from Anna's and Alicia's fb)
CIAO!










No comments:
Post a Comment