Anyway we went to Nook house of pancakes to celebrate Alicia's birthday and they also celebrated mine in advance! Touched :')
It looked expensive on the menu but after dividing the bill into 5, we ended up paying only 11.20 each! It's only 1.20 more than the pancake buffet that they have, but ours wasn't.
I must say that thank goodness we didn't order 2 sets of flavoured pancake mix because one set comes with 2 bottles of mix and we were stuffed. I think that's because we ordered assorted pancakes which comes in a set of 3 pancakes cooked for you and you are free to choose the flavours too. We chose chocolate, strawberry and pandan.
We also ordered salad, bacon slices and mashed potato. The bacon was greaaaaaaaaat. Now I really wanna go wild honey to try it out as well!
The store was kinda stuffy with bad air ventilation because it is an enclosed area with every table cooking pancakes. Shall let the pictures continue the talking!
Really had a great time with krajar yesterday and Ali I hope you enjoyed yourself! <3
And also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABELLE <3
Love you loadsssssssss
Just wanna say that from foc till now you were my very first friend and even though we may not be the closest but I still love you very much and I also treasure this friendship we have together :') you'll always have my support in whatever you do and whenever you need someone or a listening ear I'll always be here!
Let's make our 3 years in NP or even TRM a super awesome one <3
Just wanna say that from foc till now you were my very first friend and even though we may not be the closest but I still love you very much and I also treasure this friendship we have together :') you'll always have my support in whatever you do and whenever you need someone or a listening ear I'll always be here!
Let's make our 3 years in NP or even TRM a super awesome one <3
whatever problems that you have in the future, remember that you will always have bravoso!
xx.




No comments:
Post a Comment