Anyway I'm in the blue group again which was called Gallant Gladiators. I enjoyed myself alot throughout these 3 days! With 7 SCs (Student Coordinators) taking care of us by buying our lunch, engaging the group in talks so that all of us will participate and if we injured ourselves, no matter big or small they'll tend to it instantly. I felt really loved by them!
Subgroup 3 was really fun to be in! I like people who are really steady and on about things like cheering, playing games etc.
The best choice I've made during baoc was joining the performance team! We started rehearsals and learning our lines as well as part of the mass dance on the first day and went home later than the rest.
I was really proud of subgrp 3 cuz we started cheering loudly after the first game on the first day! I was super shocked at how quickly the group can become so high after 1 game :')
Second day was just filled with games and games and more games. I felt really happy cuz I saw so many familiar faces - foc peeps, primary school friends, sec school friends, and even red camp 8 SLs! That's like 2 years ago but they still remember me :')
Out of the 8 games we played yesterday, we only lost 2 and I'm really proud of my group. On the second day the performance team also stayed back for rehearsals. There's alot to brush up on especially on the dance steps. We had to learn the mass dance as well as the dance battle in between! It wasn't easy trying to master and perfect 2 choreography in one night. We practiced till a little later than day 1 before heading home.
As for the third day which was performance day, we came to school earlier as well to practice our lines and dance moves again and again. Although the SCs kept emphasizing that we should have fun but I felt that I really wanna do a good job for the performance cuz they really worked hard to write the script and produce the show just so we can act it out well :')
I enjoyed myself so much in the process and made new friends in the performance team.
After saying so much are you curious about my role in the skit? heheheheheh
Anyway the story was about this 5 gladiators that met this group of maids that wants to fight for their off days so together they joined forces and went off to fight the worm and the evil ruler so that the maids can get back their off days.
It's pretty hilarious cuz I'm acting as one of the maids and I only need to say 4 words!!! "AIYO, SO POOR THING!" Just imagine me saying this in the pinoy accent. It was merely a normal line but the audience actually laughed! That sense of satisfaction from the laughter was priceless :)
I don't have the photos that we took as a group of maids and gladiators so I'll prolly kop it off somewhere and post it up another day! My friend helped me to take videos of the dances so I'll upload it next time once I get it!
Anyway here are some photos that will help to sum up my 3 days in baoc:
![]() |
| GG3 ON DAY 1 |
![]() |
| Bravoso! |
![]() |
| SAW PINDIAN WHOOP WHOOP! |
![]() |
| BYZANTINE SC SIOL HEHE |
![]() |
| JAC JAC :) |
Here are my subgroup mates:
![]() |
| Brina! |
![]() |
| Yingxuan! |
![]() |
| Carissa! |
![]() |
| Zane! |
![]() |
| Eugene! |
![]() |
| Zhuangyi! |
![]() |
| Liying! |
![]() |
| Harold! |
![]() |
| Francine! |
![]() |
| Sharon! |
![]() |
| Zhiwei! |
Below this picture is the biggest lie HAHAHAH. He's so super duper tall so this was the best angle and now it feels like I'm taller than him. OOPSY DAISY
![]() |
| Johnson! |
My 7 awesome SCs:
![]() |
| Joey! DPA KIDDO SAME YEAR AS US WHOOP |
![]() |
| Eldon! |
![]() |
| Jolene! |
![]() |
| Enqi! |
![]() |
| Michelle! |
![]() |
| Bryan! |
![]() |
| April! |
AND ALSO ONE OF OUR SCOs:
please ignore the angle of my face idk whats wrong with my neck...
He's also from NRA & he's the one who taught us, the performance team, the mass dance!
![]() |
| Jacob! |
Below is my mass dance partner for the performance!
![]() |
| Junjie! |
So glad to see friends all around :')
![]() |
| Lianling! |
![]() |
| Benjamin! bragi whoot |
Gonna end this post with this shot of gg subgroup3 full strength finally! Eugene couldn't come for the first 2 days :( But at least he made it on the last day!
*edited. I think I forgot to mention this but each and everyone one of us was presented with a letter written by all of our SCs! They barely have enough sleep (maybe except bryan... AIYA I WAKE UP LATE hahahha gg3's inside joke) and yet on the last day instead of enjoying the performances, they were using the finger torches to aid them to see in the dark just so they could complete the letters in time. Who would expect this, we have the best SCs handsdown! :')
SUBGROUP 3 OI
TREE TREE TREE TREE WE THE GALLANT LEMON TREE
TREE TREE TREE TREE JUST ANOTHER LEMON TREE GG3!
Kinda lazy to blog more about today's trip so maybe I'll leave it for another day.
I've not had enough sleep cuz I've been waking up early for consecutively 4 days straight....... TGIF tomorrow!
School is starting next monday OMG WAY TOO FAST HELP AM I DREAMING?
Somebody pinch me please....






























No comments:
Post a Comment