Well hello hello.
Finally back to blogging again after my last post which was like last month. I swear this year passes by way too fast. LIKE WHIZZZZZ. And it's already november! I mean when I look back, this year has been the craziest emotional roller coaster I've sat on so far.
Cried the hardest, angry at the worst situations, laughed like a wild hyena and of course slept like a pig.
Think I'll start thinking back about this year only in Dec considering the fact that it's only Nov. Well work has been fine, meeting new people everyday and new friends to work with. I don't think I wanna say colleague anymore cuz it's so adult-ish and I don't wanna feel that way. I am super stoked for taiwan trip because 1) I haven't been to taiwan 2) I get to shop like mad 3) I love airplane rides
AND I AM JUST BESIDE HONGKONG. And although I don't really like HK, BigBang will be there from 8-10 dec for their concert. Like unfair shizz cuz they have it 3 days there. And on 14th when I'm leaving taiwan, 2pm will be performing on the 15th..
Life is unfair.
And the next best thing which I really hope will come true is the trip to Korea next year with my couzie before school starts! It's gonna be fun and eggciting~~~~
Today will be either the 9th/10th korean lesson which means... THE EXAM IS COMING!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO. Gotta start studying :(
And the positive side is that we're gonna advance to basic 2! Sooner or later we'll be able to speak in Korean omg so cool.
Recently, I finally laid hands on some new books. Well it's not that new cuz I'm lagging behind others cuz I bet most people have finished it already but I had to wait for my pay and of course find time to buy it.
I finished wallflower in less than 2 days and it's really interesting! I'm gonna move on to fifty shades series before going back to the hunger games trilogy - catching fire which I stopped halfway.
I know everybody says that "oh you're reading that porno book.." or "why bother reading a lit erotica"
K guys I get it. I know some of you have read it and yes thanks for your advice but some who didn't read and telling me not to, plz get out. When you hear someone describing the book, it'll never be the same as you reading it.
Just like Harry Potter. No matter which kinda chim and flowery words I use to describe it, it'll never be the same as reading the book for yourself because you really feel like you're part of the story. It's like as if I'm living in Hogwarts and beside me is Hermione reading while Harry and Ron are playing wizard chess and I see the Weasley Twins tryna sell off their sweets which gives you an excuse to not be in class etc.
And till now, I haven't found any book that can make me LAUGH OUT LOUD like literally, except the shopaholic series and some others written by Sophie Kinsella like Undomestic Goddess, Remember me etc. The shopaholic series stretches across like afew books already so yeah I love that.
Back to what I was saying. So for fifty shades, I WILL read the book and I WILL give the final verdict. Cmon I'm already 17. I mean if I was 14 maybe I'm not mentally mature enough but 17 and turning 18 next year (OMG LEGAL AGE SHIZZ) it's alright, right...? Whatever so yeah can't wait to get started.
AND LASTLY, HAPPY PEPPERO DAY BITCHES.
Don't forget to get your peppero kisses! *MUACKS*
kekekekeke

No comments:
Post a Comment