Saturday, March 10, 2012

PICTURE PERFECT MEMORIES

Since now's the start of the march hols, I can finally revive this blog, like how it was before I took back my Os result. Shan't talk much but let pictures sum up life as a jc kia, or should I say Pioneer?

Pw isn't all bout project work ya know? This is Ariel! My pw grpmate ;) 



That's philip aka TENGTENG



ROAD RUN - NOBEL FTW PLOX


 swear idk why this picture is so blur :( Sorry Jinwen!



This must be the randomest picture ever! This is Shaun btw :)



DEDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!



This is my crazy MGL. Like super crazy, and I don't think he was ready lol I mean what's a camwhore without some unglam? HEHE







GEOG CLASS


WOOHOOOOOOOOOO MOOMOO






 12S10 gurls :) + pearl, alaina, alicia. marielle, stacy. regin.


 ANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WE R THE 6 MUSKETEERS 




One of those camwhore days


I guess it pretty much sums up everything? It's not ALL the pic but somehow or another, JC kia's life revolves around school, home, church etc.
AND I'M FINALLY GOING TO USS AND FINALLY GONNA TAKE HUMAN AND CYLON RIDE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW EXCITED I AM. To spend this hols to catch up like never before.

And also, I'm here to promote my friend's blog. She's Xinyi from 12S25 and from POLO house. And since her class is sooooooo far away from mine, how did we ended up knowing each other? THROUGH TWITTER! AH HA THE MIGHTY POWER OF TWITTER! And also of one common person we both love and that is GOD! And guess what, till now I haven't met or spoke to her in person yet.... UGHHHHHHHH. Lol and esp when her class is forever walking pass my class and how do I know that? When I hear/see Darryl and Zhengyang mocking me about how I don't like spaces between my chinese name :(
But people call me by my english name whut... OH WELL. She's damn nice and funny on twitter luh. And I read her blog, so fashionista siollllll hehe

XINYI IS DAMN RETARDED SO PLEASE CLICK TO AGREE  <<<<<<<<<<<<<< here it is GO VISIT LOLZ!!

Shall end of here because I really wanna watch movies.
CIAO

2 comments:

  1. YELLOW! HAHAHAHA omg I'm not retarded' <\3 but thanks for featuring me <3<3

    ReplyDelete